Friday, March 07, 2008

yays! its my 100th post already.
which seems kinda little compared to shawn's blog.

Had pe in the mornings. ran 2.4km. veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy slacked. For the whole 2.4km crystal and me was like always walking. Played netball a while. yays, we'll be either playing basketball or soccer next time.

i wanna score goals. ;DD

Somebody pleasee teach me how to play the Rubics cube lehs. im willing to learn laa.

I was given piles of holidays homework, including my tuition ones.

rahs, i miss dabian, weiqi and xueqi loads! I think they'll be back by 12th march ba. ;X

I did badly for my CAs mans. Mummy nagged alot about my results laa. Told me not to play volley anymore, since it has affected my results. i deproved a lot lehs. >< i dont care already. im gonng chiong for mid- year. Shall aim for top 10 in class.

Im gonna have my afternoon nap. Nights :]

23 days already. ><


PICTURES










No comments: